Dudes! We’re pretty sure you are going through your lives blissfully unaware of certain realities pertaining to the biographies of your favorite literary figures. As such, watch the video above at once, from our opening night performance at the PIT’s SketchProv festival, and be educated.
OUR STORYClick here for the history of Audience of Two. Hoist the Futtock Shrouds Athwartships!
Festival History-SketchProv (The PIT, NYC) 2007, 2008 (winner), 2009, 2010
-Sarasota Improv Festival (Florida Studio Theater) 2009
-Out of Bounds Comedy Festival (Austin, TX) 2009, 2010
-SketchFest ATX (Austin, TX) 2010
-Los Angeles Comedy Festival (LA, CA) 2010
-SketchFest NYC (UCB Theater, NYC) 2010 (performers & co-producers)
-SkechFest Seattle (Seattle, WA) 2010
BREAKING Ao2 NEWS→UPCOMING SHOWS:
The PIT, 2/19, 7:00 PM, $5 online/$8door
→Amount of Doritos eaten by Ao2 in last 48 hours: so many.
→Degree to which Ben is a punk-ass whilst playing co-op mode in "Super Mario Brothers Wii: so much.
→Check out Sam's new podcast, "The Road 2 Shambala."
PRESS"Two handsome and charismatic men with a knack for subtle humor."
Christina Merrill, JesterJournal.com
Dan Lehman, BackStage
"Audience of Two: The PIT's next supergroup?"
The Apiary (top 5 live shows of 2008)
"Determinedly dorky sketches and bouncy songs"
Emily Hulme, amNY
"Ben Masten and Sam Dingman have mastered the art of exploiting their relationship for comedic gain...smarts and winning chemistry."
The Onion's Decider-NY
"Personable and engaging"
Jay Handelman, Sarasota Herald-Tribune
- @PatrickStump Patrick, how do you keep hope in everything? Because honestly a lot of things seem to be hopeless for me... 4 years ago
- Ian from @billytalentband at @VansWarpedNL :D http://t.co/FDVMlTuT3u 4 years ago
- @VansWarpedNL Nice! Ik hoop echt dat er wat namen tussen zitten die ik ken! Het blijft wel jammer dat Rise Against niet komt :( 4 years ago
- Everyone misunderstands me -.-' 4 years ago
- I want to die so bad... 4 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.