Did you know Audience of Two started out as a radio show? You will not be surprised to learn this when you listen to our incredibly awesome podcasts.
PODCAST #5: Flapjacks and Wizards (2/11/2009)
Podcast 5 will make you more ALIVE, by tapping your mindkeg with the following flows…
- A dispatch from the secret island of Karkuthla
- A song which is about the video game Halo, but which is also about Ben and Sam’s writing process, and also their friendship
- An actual good song by the amazing Fiona Landers
- The previously unknown connection between Alex Rodriguez and pancakes
LISTEN AT ONCE!
Podcast #4: Flipsy (2/4/2009)
Podcast #4 drops RIGHT NOW–so get out your audio umbrella lest ye be pelted with the SONIC DROPS. Wait a minute–don’t! Instead, allow the brilliance-infused drizzlies to seep into your mainframe! WHAT WE GOT THIS WEEK?!
- Mork and Jork’s (wanted: one umlaut) Ikea Furniture Building Tutorial
- Chords enjangled with the Klippan marvels (in other words, a song about a couch)
- SO MUCH EATING AND FOOD THINGS
- Director’s commentary on one of our YouTube videos
- Breaking news from The Other Detroit
PODCAST #3: Thursday Thrills (1/28/2009)
These thrills will fill up any day of your week:
- a new theme song of wonder and percussiveness!
- Giant Spam Robot Impalas from Neptune!
- So many eggs eaten by Ben! INSANITY!
- An extremely flimsy connection between Dick Cheney and John Malkovich!
- Vampires and Snake Royalty!
PODCAST #2: Ring Ting Jimmy (1/20/2009)
Barack Obama was inaugurated as the 44th president of the United States today. That is the most awesome thing in the world. The SECOND-most awesome thing in the world is our new podcast, which we can personally guarantee contains more jokes about hamburgers than anything on CNN right now. It also features:
- a trip to the horrifying Flesh Rodeo
- a prediction regarding the Super Bowl
- unsurprising-yet-depressing revelations concerning the Baltimore Orioles
- a ventriloquist cat
- a pun
Why are you still reading this? START LISTENING NOW!
PODCAST #1: Crazy Secret Umbrella Tricks (1/12/2009)
In which you will find the following:
- The Modern Theatre
- Pirate Cinema
- Super Smash Brothers, And How Sam Feels About That Game
- The Secret Island of Moonjarvia
- Fewer Umbrella References Than You Are Expecting