Audience of Two is thrilled to present an evening of epic comedic proportions. Join the co-presidents of the Stockholm branch of the International Audience of Two Fan Club, Mork and Jörk Grundvig, as they host a cavalcade of amazing acts, including:
- The Gadflies (Matt Love & Nikhil Rao)
- Spiritual Curtains Feminist Theatre Collective & Non-Exploitive Coffee House/Crystal Garden (Kate Comer and Guerrin Gardner)
- The Kites (jamtacular musical guests)
- Randy Pearlstein (Chappelle’s Show/Michael and Michael Have Issues)
- Kevin Allison (The State)
Additionally, Mork and Jörk will offer enlightening information on Swedish comedy and culture, and there will also be a raffle, during which you can win numerous amazing and valuable prizes, including (but not limited to)…
- a powder-blue suit (ideal for attracting fly honeyz)
- home-made pies from Ben’s mom (seriously, they are damn delicious)
- a Nintendo GameCube (retrofit yo’ ass)
- Izze Sparkling Juice
- and more other things!
GET YOUR TIX NOW! Raffle tix will be sold at the door–$3 for 1 or $5 for 3!
This fundraiser is to support our travels to the Sarasota Improv Festival and Austin Out of Bounds Sketch Comedy Festival this summer–thank you SO MUCH for your support!
The Ao2 fundraiser is sponsored in part by the fine peoples at Izze, and we are extremely grateful to them!