Things Ben Has Eaten This Week is a regular feature that is the result of Ben eating things during Ao2 writing sessions while Sam looks on in horror. Sam thinks there is humor to be found here, but take it from Ben: There is only pain.
WEEK OF JANUARY 2nd-9th, 2009
1. 3/4 of a loaf of Italian bread with what turned out to be chicken baked into it. (I thought the chicken was bacon at first.)
2. Half of a large pizza with artichokes on it.
3. Half a bag of trail mix, with a side of half a jar of pickled asparagus. This was a terrible idea.
4. Three cans of peaches, a bag of “Spicy Thai” flavor kettle chips and a container of “Dibs” ice cream bites. This was a good idea except for the chips.
5. A beer, an enormous cheeseburger and a brownie with caramel, chocolate sauce and whipped cream on it. This was a good idea, until I got hungry again and followed up with a bag of kettle chips (this time Barbecue flavored).